8 Funny-Shit Quotes From My Art Show
Opening your work to the public is one of the most difficult things artists have to do; you won't always be everyones cup on TEA. The world is an amazing place because we all have different tastes; that being said, exhibiting artwork can affect even those with the thickest of skins.
Finding the lighter side is important, SO I've collated my top 8 funny-shit lines from my exhibition so far, hope you enjoy!
1) 'How do you remove the drips after you've finished your painting?'
BABBEEEEEEE THAT'S A THING I DO PLEASE LIKE IT AND BUY IT SO I CAN PAY MY RENT
2) 'Do you live here?'
Nope, I like to sleep in a bed and shower and stuff
3) 'What's your day-job?'
4) *4 year old* 'You do know Giraffes are yellow?!'
Are you gna buy it or not?
5) 'The use of colour is 'in' at the moment isn't it?'
I mean yeh, you're right, I suppose painting non-colour is SO last year.
6) 'You don't have any windows in here...'
Yep, guess I'll have to use a gun when that day comes...
7) 'I can't even draw a stick-man.'
You are quite literally the GAZILLIONTH person to say that to me to date.
HOWEVER, without doubt my favourite line has to be:
8) 'I follow you on Instagram'
Take whatever you want, hun; thanks you're amazing!
Leave a comment if you've 1) HAD or 2) DELIVERED any funny lines at an art show!
Love, Sophie x